Monday, March 17, 2008

Nate's Ski Lesson



Wow, this really made me realize how grown up Nate is! He asked Steve to take him skiing with his brothers several times so, we signed him up for a Ski lesson! The Canyons has an awesome program. Nate & Dad had a day together! He even got to pick his teacher, Amanda, he says she is the "biggest kid!" Nate absolutely loved it! We will put him in one more lesson before he goes down the mountain with dad & his brothers!


2 comments:

RaeMi said...

Look at that boy in blue!! I am so glad he loved it and came home safe and sound. I was worried. Looking good Nate!! xoxo Grandma

Kelly Stanworth said...

Love it! Wish I'd been able to get Ryan in lessons this year, but it was just too crazy with Nick.
Nate looks so cute out there.