Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oregon

After 9 wonderful years Steve & I are actually taking a little vacation! Just the two of us. Steve has wanted to take me to Oregon since we met and we have never made it there. So that is where we are headed, we will be there four days! We have not taken a trip together since our Honeymoon!! So it is long over due. We are grateful for Grandma who has so willingly offered to watch Nate for us. I am not sure if it will be harder on him or us. He has not ever stayed away a night without mom or dad! However, Steve is convinced that the dog is going to have the hardest time, (we will be boarding him!) after all he did stop eating the last time Steve left for New York! I am so excited, I love my husband very much and cannot wait to have some alone time to hang out and laugh!







We are home and had such a fun time! Here are a few pics!






1 comments:

RaeMi said...

Time well deserved! I'm glad Grandpa will be around to help me at night, he's great and I'm tired.
Nate will do just great.
The best part of the vacation will be arriving home...Nate will jump all over you both!!
Have a wonderful time! Mom