Everyone asks what is the "Bunker"? Well I forgot I had pictures and when I came across them I thought I would enlighten you all! Our bunker is in Delta and we have spent a lot of time down there preparing to put a fence in. It has been a lot of work. We are going to be putting in another one around the one we already put in! (about 200 fence poles) If anyone has spare time and wants to help let us know! Thanks to Rich and Garrett for helping set the poles. (Sorry I don't have a pic of the finished product yet, but I promise you is is very straight!)
We tried to be patient with Steve's perfectionism while he made sure that everything was in a perfect straight line! The boys were such good sports! We took there bikes down and they rode most of the time so I think they had a little fun! Steve has worked so hard for all of this, Thanks Babe! So here it is!
Looking from the top outside corner inside
Nate & Rich trying to get the parachute guy to fly from the top of the bunker!
Looking from the same corner to the other side of the inside! We still have alot of work to do to get everything ready for product, but it is coming along well!
0 comments:
Post a Comment