Steve and I feel very blessed to finally be able to say....we are going to be parents again!! After over a year of trying, infertility medication, painful testing and many emotions we are expecting our beautiful baby May 27, 2009. We went to the doctor last week for the first ultra sound! It was so exciting to see the little heart beating! We had both been holding our breath for that moment!! It seemed like it was never going to happen, but now it will come so quickly. I am very nervous and excited at the same time. It will be like starting over again. (Nate will be 5 next week!) Steve is the most wonderful husband and father. He is always such a rock for me. I love him and feel blessed to raise our children with him. Oh yeah...for all of you wondering when we will find out if it is a boy or girl, we will be anxiously awaiting for his/her arrival!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats! You go for it on not finding out. You're a more patient person than me...it would have killed me this last time to not find out and plan, plan, plan!!! You know me, always planning a few months ahead of myself.
Hi Michelle. I saw your blog on Garrett and Shelby's list. Just wanted to tell you and Steve congrats. That's exciting. Hope your feeling well, it's such a yucky time in the beginning. Take care.
-Lily
CONGRATS!!! That is so amazing. I am so excited for you!! See practice does pay off. haha
Yah!!!! i'm so excited for you two! Best mommy..i hope your feeling good!
Grandpa Rex is betting on a little girl. This family of men need a little more female supervision. Nothing as nice as a little girl. Lets see, we could call her Rexine, Ludvilla, Olga....well maybe we should talk our time and get the name right. Congratulations to the Shribers!!. As I always say, practice till you get it right.
Love ya.
Grandpa Rex
Post a Comment