Nate wanted an "ipod" so I ordered this one online and had it sent. Nate and Scott opened the door when the UPS driver dropped it off. It was in a brown shipping box with no way to id what the thing was. Nate brought it upstairs to me and said "Mom the guy brought this package." I explained that it was a surprise and I would put it away. Nate then says to me "What is it mom my red ipod for my birthday?" Well you can imagine the surprise...I said "what makes you think that is what it is?" He replied, "Because I am SMART!" Well he was right and he let me know it when he opened it as well!!!
His very own DS now he won't have to wait for his brothers to give him a turn!
Games...
Scott was nice enough to put some songs onto Nate's shuffle when we got home that night! Nate was so excited that he wanted to sleep with it on! He even had a fast bath so he could listen some more!
We love you Nate. We are so proud of you. Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Wow, 5 years! Happy Birthday Nate. Thank goodness Ryan doesn't do the Ben 10 thing or he'd totally want the same for his birthday from Grandma & Grandpa.
NATE! happy birthday -love your girlfriend. hee hee.. miss you michelle, hope you are doing fabulous even tho thats impossible since im not there... o and tell steve the governor of hawaii called.. .they want their shirt back... hahhaha
-ape
Post a Comment