I am so grateful for so many things this year already! First of all I am so very appreciative of my wonderful husband. He is truly an amazing man. He works very hard for our family and I want him to know how much we all love and appreciate all he does for each of us. I feel very lucky to have "snatched" him. Steve is the most amazing father, I think that our boys are lucky to have him on their side. I am so full of gratitude to have another child with him. He is amazing to watch with the boys. He will put everything aside when he comes home and focus on being a dad. I watch him in amazement when he has had a long hard day. He always puts our family first. I am so proud of him. I love him more and more with each passing day. We have grown so much as partners in the last ten years it is unbelievable.
We are so excited and feel very blessed to welcome another wonderful baby boy into our family in May. We were able to take all the boys along with Grandma and Grandpa to have an ultrasound. The joy we felt when we could see it was another little boy is indescribable. Being pregnant is the most amazing experience. I have felt so good and have enjoyed feeling every single movement. Sometimes I have to giggle to myself, he is so active! I cannot wait to hold the little guy in my arms. Nate has been so excited! He was very pleased to know that it is a baby brother as well. You see he made an agreement with Grandma & Grandpa that if it was a girl they could have her! So he has been excited to think we do get to "keep" this baby! He is very excited and we have tried to keep him involved in as much as we can. He picks toys and clothes out for him, and tells us how he is going to take care of the baby so mom can just take care of Nate!!! He has also informed us that he needs to pick the babies name so that it will be "Cool"! He would like to name him Lamborghini! We haven't yet agreed to that one!
Steve and I feel very grateful to have our jobs. There are so many out there who have lost so much. It is a hard time for most right now and we feel blessed for all that we have.
1 comments:
YEAH and congrats on another boy! How fun for you guys!
Post a Comment