I love the innocence of children.
The other day Nate was inspecting Max and making sure everything was how it should be. He looked at Max's ears and had a puzzled look on his face. He said "Mom, how come Max's ears are stuck to the side of his head?" I told him that Max got Mom's ears, and showed him how mine are "stuck to my head!" I said Max got my ears & you got Dad's ears. He looked at me with a smile and said "Well that's weird!" So you see all of us without the "Shriber ears" are weird!!
Nate has been so excited about his little brother. He is a great big brother and is always willing to help out. He loves to hold Max and "Can do it all on his own!" Nate has always been my little snuggler. All he wants to do is lay next to and snuggle Max. What he doesn't pay much attention to is, Max's arms and legs. He thinks that Max is tough and doesn't mind if he rolls on them. (Really freaks out this over protective mom and dad!) We love having a baby in the house and I don't even mind the nightly feedings. Truly treasuring every moment. I can't believe it has already been almost a month.
0 comments:
Post a Comment